Product details: 100% natural Indian hair, 70 cm, blonde, WTO-approved (World Coiffure Organization).
Use: haircuts, color techniques, textured curls and hairstyles, national and international competitions.
TABYA is the longest-haired mannequin in our L’IMAGE product range, 70cm. As it is WTO certified, you can also participate in national and international competitions and be sure to win.
In order for the mannequin’s head to have a long lifespan, special care is needed with products with a neutral pH, otherwise the hair wears out.
–Wash the manequin’s head with warm water, shampoo and conditioner after each use. Shampoo well from root to tip, then rinse with warm water.
– Remove excess water with a towel without squeezing the hair.
– If the hair becomes extremely tangled, let it dry well (naturally) and then comb lightly from the tip to the root.
– Always keep hair well dry. (unpleasant odors may result from wet hair for more than 8 hours)
– Apply a moisturizing mask once a month. Hair oils that can be left for an hour and washed can also be used.
– When using electrical appliances, avoid temperatures above 180 ° C.
– Remember that the mannequin does not produce sebum and if you do not take care of it, your hair will become brittle and unruly.